Wednesday, January 16, 2008

OMG An Update!

Unfortunately, the blog of Mina and company's exploits was not to be. We started playing that campaign at level 1, but I don't think I started blogging it until we had reached level 6 or 7. Simply too much had happened between where we were in the game and where I was in my narrative. I just couldn't catch up.
Also unfortunately, the "Veterans of New Pedwich" (the name the adventurers later gave themselves) ended with a fizzle rather than a bang. Around level 13 or so, we just stopped playing. The plot was still riveting, and we were all having fun, (and Mina was almost an archmage!), but we started experiencing the "revolving door of characters" and the campaign just fell apart.


All that to say that we have now started a new campaign, one which I will be blogging from the beginning. So, hopefully this little idea will actually work this time around. Enjoy!